Product Instructions and Care
The sense of smell is our most primitive sense and is located in the brain’s limbic system, the part of our brain that controls emotion and memory. This is why we created this brand with balance in nature and the human sense of smell.
Candle Care Tips
Our candles are hand-poured with 312 grams /11oz of vegan soy coconut wax and have a self-trimming 100% cotton core wick(still trim for long burning time) and burns approximately 90 hours. Fragrances are made with high-end essential oils.
Candle care tips:
- The first time you light your candle you should not see smoke and soot. If this occurs, extinguish the flame and trim the wick slightly. Never trim wick below 1/4 inch. **Do trim your wick as needed during the life of your candle.
- To avoid tunneling, allow the candle to burn until the wax melts and pools evenly along the entire surface, edge to edge. The entire top should be liquid. This is very important on the first burn. **Rule of thumb is about an hour per inch of surface wax. For example, three inches diameter candle will need about 3 hours for the entire surface to be liquid.
- After your initial use, it is recommended you do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours per day. This will increase carbon deposits. The wick may mushroom creating soot and smoke leaving debris in your wax.
Fragrance Spray Tips
Our Fragrance Sprays are handmade from the finest fragrances and ingredients.
Instructions for use:
- Spray lightly to apply fragrance in the air of to freshen linens,
- draperies, carpets, drawers, and closets.
- Keep from spraying near eyes. If this happens rinse with with water and seek care from a physician.
- Keep away from small children and animals.